Colouring or shaving your hair can help raise money for a great cause. Each year the Leukemia Foundation run the World’s Greatest Shave to help raise money to provide care and support for patients and their families affected by the disease. The money will also go towards finding a cure. So join in and colour or shave at many events held around the Illawarra.
– Cooneys Tavern, 234-236 Keira St Wollongong, Thursday 19 March 7:00pm-12:00pm (you must be over 18) Contact: Summah Mckinnon on 0432 536 442
–Bunnings, Lot 205 Gipps Street Wollongong, Saturday 14 March 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM Contact: Tara or Julia on 02 4225 2611
– Westfield Warrawong, Corner King and Cowper Street, Saturday 14 Mar 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Contact: Centre Management on 02 4276 1566
– South Coast Portuguese Association Ltd, 127 Flagstaff Road Warrawong, Saturday 14 March, 5:30 PM Enjoy a three course meal (entrée, dinner and dessert) and feel free to have your hair shaved on the night to support the Leukaemia Foundation. Adults: $30.00 and Kids: $5.00 (then $1.00 for each year of age to 16 years) Contact: Joe Alves on 0412 105 302
– Corrimal Bowling Club , 47 Francis Street Corrimal, Sat 14 March 6:00 PM, Contact: John on 0419 287 108
– Bellambi Bowling Club, Corner Pioneer and Rathery Roads, Sat 14 Mar 5:00 PM Contact: Susan on 02 4285 9444
–ALbion Park RSL, Cnr Tongarra & Hamilton Road, Fri 13 March 7:00 PM, Contact: David De Rosa on 02 4256 1200
–Warilla Bowls & Recreation Club, Jason Ave Barrick Heights, Sunday 15th March, 2:00 PM Contact: Kim on 02 4295 9595
There are so many venues to choose from so go along and give a small donation because every dollar counts.